Latest News…February 2019: Ceravision joins 'UV4Plants' - the recently formed International Association for Plant UV Research:
To visit the UV4Plants website click here
The objectives of the Association are to:
- Advance plant UV research by promoting and sharing knowledge and collaboration among researchers
- Promote and foster a culture of research-excellence and good practice in plant UV research
- Provide channels for members to inform the plant UV research community about activities or events
- Enhance the usefulness of plant UV research by facilitating the transfer of knowledge from academia to stakeholders
- Initiate and foster stakeholder contacts as part of an agenda of product development
- Liaise with scientific funding bodies to inform their research agenda
- Liaise with other learned-scientific bodies for the benefit of the members
- Develop with its members the benefits of membership and the relevance of the Association.
Ceravision will use the UV420 grow-light, with its unique spectrum comprising UV-A, UV-B and blue light, to:
- Further the understanding of UV and the associated healthcare and commercial opportunities.
- Demonstrate the improved economics and value-added that UV-A and UV-B can deliver in the production of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (MAPs).
- Assist the development of high value nutritional foods, the improvement of global food security and the creation of new medicinal and health compounds.
December 2018: Ceravision pictured deliver to The Greenhouse Effect the first orders of the HEP plasma UV grow-light.
The UV420 plasma grow light is a supplementary grow-light designed to complement HPS grow-lights and deliver blue-light, UV-light and UV-B and green light now accepted by horticulture experts as being essential for maximising plant growth and crop value.
The UV420 is a perfect supplementary grow-light for a range of high value crops such as tomatoes, chillies, tobacco and cannabis. For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UV420 plasma grow-light on show at Autopot Summer Social 18th-19th Aug 2018:
Working closely with The Greenhouse Effect Hydroponics Ltd (website click here), Ceravision is exhibiting its UV420 plasma grow-light at the Autopot Summer Special show on 18th and 19th August (see Autopot here).
For further information please email: email@example.com
June 2018: UV420 Plasma Grow-Light Revealed at the Greentech Exhibition, Amsterdam:
Stuart Stoddart, Ceravision's Commercial Development and Global Sales representative, revealed the prototype UV420 plasma grow light. Press Release13th June 2018: A ground-breaking new lamp that is ideal for maximising plant growth is being launched by UK lighting pioneer Ceravision Ltd at the Greentech show in Amsterdam in June 12-14 2018. Ceravision's Development and Global Sales representative, Stuart Stoddart said "Not only does the lamp and patented spectrum provide an exceptional alternative for growers seeking to increase photosynthetic rates, yield and disease resistance, its exceptionally high output means one Ceravision UV420 plasma grow-light can replace at least two conventional lamps - cutting replacement costs by $880 (£600). No other lamp can offer the UV420's blue-light, UV-A light and UV-B light to really add value to a crop."
Mr Stoddart added: "The UV420 plasma grow light gives plant growers much increased levels of blue-light, UV-A and UV-B, which can lead to increased yields of up to 30%, and better quality crops with higher nutrition levels." "Ceravision's UV420 plasma grow-light truly is the lamp of the future." Contact: Ceravision Ltd; Tel: into UK: +44-(0)-1908-379-444; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rothamsted Open Innovation Forum Report
Ceravision were recently invited to exhibit and present at the first annual Rothamsted Open Innovation Forum, a new initiative designed to accelerate collaboration for the development of game-changing innovations addressing global food and nutrition security challenges.
Offering flexible spectral outputs, Ceravision's HEP plasma lighting offers added-value and economic solutions in horticulture grow-lighting and other commercial applications.
HEP Plasma Lighting Technology
Ceravision’s HEP plasma grow-lights, with a unique spectrum providing essential blue, UV-A, UV-B and green light, herald a new future for horticulture lighting; and they can be tailored to suit different plants and outcomes.
Ceravision maintains an extensive Intellectual Property (“IP”) portfolio comprising Patents, Trade Marks and Design Rights.