Ceravision joins the UV4Plants Association
Ceravision has joined UV4Plants - the pioneering International Association for Plant UV Research.
To visit the UV4Plants website click here. The objectives of the Association are to:
- Advance plant UV research by promoting and sharing knowledge and collaboration among researchers from academic and non-academic organisations.
- Promote and foster a culture of research-excellence and good practice in plant UV research.
- Provide channels for members to inform the plant UV research community about relevant activities or events of common interest.
- Enhance the usefulness of plant UV research by facilitating the transfer of knowledge from academia to stakeholders and the general public.
- Initiate and foster stakeholder contacts as part of an agenda of product development.
- Liaise with scientific funding bodies to inform their research agenda.
- Liaise with other learned-scientific bodies for the benefit of the members.
- Develop with its members the benefits of membership and the relevance of the Association.
Ceravision is using the new UV420 grow-light, with its unique UV-A and UV-B spectrum to:
- To further the knowledge of UV and its impact upon plants.
- Demonstrate the improvements that UV-A and UV-B can deliver in the production of medicinal and aromatic Plants (MAPs).
- Assist the development of high value nutrional foods, improved global food security and new medicinal and health compounds.
Offering flexible spectral outputs, Ceravision's HEP plasma lighting offers added-value and economic solutions in horticulture grow-lighting and other commercial applications.
HEP Plasma Lighting Technology
Ceravision’s HEP plasma grow-lights, with a UV spectrum providing UV-B, UV-A and blue herald a new scientific direction for horticulture lighting.
Ceravision maintains an extensive Intellectual Property (“IP”) portfolio comprising Patents, Trade Marks and Design Rights.