Light Fair International 2016
Light and Technology in a New Language.
San Diego Convention Center April 26 – 28 2016
The new language of light and technology is here: LIGHTFAIR International 2016, where light, technology and design converge to reveal new solutions, new knowledge and new discoveries.
Ceravision will proudly be exhibiting at Booth 6931 at the world’s largest annual architectural and commercial lighting trade show and conference.
For show updates, follow us on Twitter twitter.com/Ceravision
LIGHTFAIR International 2016 will be held at the San Diego Conference Center and will take place on April 24th to 25th for the pre-conference and April 26th to 28th for the trade show and conference.
LIGHTFAIR International 2016 is expected to attract over 28,000 design, lighting, architectural, design, engineering, energy, facility and industry professionals from around the world.
- The global stage for innovation on the LFI trade show floor
- 6 pavilions showcase product-specific manufacturers
- Conference offers 200+ hours of world-class accredited education
- Accredited courses range from 30 minutes to 2-day immersion sessions at every level, from Foundational to Advanced as well as General
- Courses on retrofitting buildings, managing LED costs, sources updates and more
- The LFI Innovation Awards® honors the industry’s newest product designs
- Networking & special events bring together lighting industry professionals
To register your interest in receiving complimentary tickets from Ceravision for the show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the show, please visit http://www.lightfair.com/lightfair/V40/
Energy efficiency is a global driver within many markets and Ceravision’s core technology has the ability to address these markets. Due to the flexible nature of the technology we are able to facilitate a variety of power levels (400 W to 5 kW) and spectra ranging from visible to UV light.
Ceravision’s High Efficiency Plasma (HEP) light is particularly suited to medium and high power applications. The light is emitted from a very small source, which enables Ceravision to accurately focus and distribute the light. This in turn facilitates significantly greater optical performance.
Ceravision maintains an extensive Intellectual Property (“IP”) portfolio comprising Patents, Trade Marks and Design Rights.