MKEX Technology Exhibition
The business event of the year in Milton Keynes is tantalisingly close and we’re exhibiting!
MKEX Technology Exhibition at Stadium:MK is on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 from 9am to 4pm.
Feel free to come along for an hour or two, we will be manning our stand B15 and will be delighted to see you there!
Book tickets now to avoid the queues here: http://www.mkex.co.uk/visitor-booking-page/
- Busiest B2B event in the MK calendar
- FREE mega networking event at midday, book your spot here
- Meet new contacts on 60 exhibition stands
- Network with an anticipated 1000+ Technology buyers and consumers
- Key Speakers & Workshops
- Access to Finance & Grants
- IP & Business Advice
- The Biztech BrightSparc Awards
- Piranha Pit
Other key benefits:
- There is plenty of parking, so no hassle there!
- Close to a range of restaurants and shops
- Stadium:mk is here: Stadium Way, Grafton Street, Milton Keynes. The postcode for your SatNav is MK1 1ST
- More information here: http://www.mkex.co.uk/visitor-information/
See you there!
Energy efficiency is a global driver within many markets and Ceravision’s core technology has the ability to address these markets. Due to the flexible nature of the technology we are able to facilitate a variety of power levels (400 W to 5 kW) and spectra ranging from visible to UV light.
Ceravision’s High Efficiency Plasma (HEP) light is particularly suited to medium and high power applications. The light is emitted from a very small source, which enables Ceravision to accurately focus and distribute the light. This in turn facilitates significantly greater optical performance.
Ceravision maintains an extensive Intellectual Property (“IP”) portfolio comprising Patents, Trade Marks and Design Rights.