Features and Benefits
HEP plasma light technology is perfect for horticulture grow-lighting:
High output UV spectra: Boosts nutritional, medicinal and commercial values.
Complement PAR grow-lights: Together deliver a more complete solar spectrum.
Tailored Spectral Output: No electrodes allows flexibible dosing and spectral output
Good Life & Lumen Maintenance: High maintenance of 90% during >30,000 hr life.
Bright Small Source Size: Improved collection and distribution of generated light.
Good Vertical & Horizontal Illuminance: Penetrates canopy for uniform growth.
Fully Dimmable: Controllable with real–time dimming to 50%.
Rapid Re-start: Power outages happen but HEP restarts within four minutes.
'Flicker-Free' Output: Operates at microwave frequencies - perfect for videoing.
Improved Economics and a More Organic Cultivation Regime:
- Prolongs light intensity to maximise growth and metabolite production
- Produces larger crop volumes/weights
- Enhances medicinal and nutritional values - flavour, colour and potency
- Reduces economic and environmental costs of hazardous pesticides and fertilisers
- Can be used post-harvest to prolong shelf-life
- Increases frequency of crop production.
Trials on medicinal cannabis crops booster resin production
>20% more CBG, CBD and THC.
Delivering flexible spectral outputs, Ceravision's HEP plasma lighting offers added-value and economic solutions in horticulture grow-lighting and other commercial applications.
HEP Plasma Lighting Technology
Ceravision’s HEP plasma grow-lights, with a spectrum providing UV-B, UV-A and blue herald a new scientific future in horticulture lighting.
Ceravision maintains an extensive Intellectual Property (“IP”) portfolio comprising Patents, Trade Marks and Design Rights.