Best Buy is a retailer of technological appliances and devices. It is a go-to place for tech enthusiasts looking to get value for their money.
But how will you enjoy this excellent service if you are ignorant of their closing hours?
With numerous store locations spread across the United States, Best Buy’s operating hours can differ from one location to another.
Sit tight as we look into discovering Best Buy’s closing hours.
What Time Does Best Buy Close?
On working days the closing hour is 9:00 PM while on weekends, Best Buy closes by 7:00 PM.
However, have it at the back of your mind that the closing time varies in some locations hence, it is best advised you check their site for the closing hours of the store nearest to you.
Knowing the closing hours of Best Buy is essential as it will help you plan adequately so as not to be met with closed doors on arrival.
Best Buy Online Shipping Options
Best Buy offers a variety of shipping options to meet your needs. Here are the shipping options available at Best Buy:
1. Free standard shipping: If your order is $35 or more, Best Buy offers you free shipping. To enjoy this, look for the “Free Shipping” label on the stuff you want.
2. Different shipping choices: With Best Buy, there are different ways to ship your order, like regular, faster, or super-fast. So, choose what’s best for you.
3. Same-day delivery: Need something right away? In some places, set-buy offers same-day delivery. All you need do is add the item to your cart and check out.
4. Store pickup: If you prefer to pick up your order yourself, walk into the store in your area, choose “Store Pickup” during checkout, and pick up your order.
5. Trusted carriers: Best Buy affiliates with delivery companies like UPS, FedEx, and USPS to bring your orders to you irrespective of your location.
6. Special deal for My Best Buy members: Those who have registered for Best Buy membership, are entitled to a 2-day free shipping on thousands of items.
How Do You Contact Best Buy?
If you need assistance with your Best Buy account, orders, or purchases, here are several convenient ways to get in touch with them:
1. Phone: You can call Best Buy’s customer service number at 1-888-237-8289. They are available 24/7. Also, you can find specific department phone numbers on Best Buy’s website.
2. Email: Though Best Buy doesn’t provide a direct email address for customer service inquiries, you can use the “Contact Us” form on their website to send an email.
3. Chat: Best Buy offers a real-time chat service on their website. You can chat with a customer service representative for immediate assistance of any kind.
4. In-person: If you want to meet with the customer care representative one-on-one, visit a nearby Best Buy store for help with your account, orders, and purchases. Better still, you can find the closest store using the store locator on their website.
5. Social media: If social media is the medium you prefer, Don’t hesitate to reach out to them on their social media handles on Twitter and Facebook.
6. Best Buy Support website: Best Buy’s Support website contains lots of information. You can find answers to common questions and issues related to your areas of concern.
Remember to have your order number and any relevant information ready when contacting Best Buy as it will help hasten the process and ensure a smoother experience.
- What Time Does Walmart Customer Service Close?
- How Much is Walmart Plus Subscription?
- What Time Does Hobby Lobby Open?
- Why is Walmart Closing Stores Suddenly?
How to Check Best Buy Product Availability
To save yourself the stress and the disappointment of arriving at a Best Buy store only to realize the product is not available, do:
1. Check Online: Visit Best Buy’s website and search for the product you’re interested in.
On the product page, you’ll find information on the availability status of that product in that store, if it is available for in-store pickup, or if it’s only sold in-store.
2. Store Locator: Store locators are the easiest way to know. Just use Best Buy’s store locator tool on their website to discover stores near your location.
Once you’ve located a store, you can navigate to its page to check if the desired product is in stock.
3. Contact the Store: Alternatively, you can call or visit the Best Buy store closest to you to inquire about product availability. The phone number and address can be found on the store locator page.
4. Open Box Options: If the product you need isn’t available in new condition, you can opt for an open box item.
These items have been returned or opened but are still in good shape. Check the product page to determine if open-box items are solely available in-store.
How to Earn Rewards at Best Buy
If you want to earn and use rewards at Best Buy, you can join the “My Best Buy program”.
This can be done without spending a dime. All you need to become a member is just by signing up on Best Buy’s website or visiting one of their stores.
With that, you are ready and eligible to earn points for every dollar you spend at Best Buy.
How can you earn these points? Well, it is quite easy. Points can be earned in diverse ways like making purchases at Best Buy and writing product reviews. The number of points you earn depends on your membership level.
Here is the amazing part. You can use your earned points to get reward certificates. With these certificates, you can purchase nearly any product or service at Best Buy or BestBuy.com.
If you have a Best Buy Credit Card, you can also redeem points to receive reward certificates or use them for certain Best Buy offers.
When shopping at Best Buy stores, you can present your member ID or scan the barcode on your reward certificate using your mobile phone.
For online purchases, you can apply your reward certificates during the checkout process.
It’s raining benefits for Best Buy members. Best Buy offers a program called Pay With Points This program allows members to use their points from participating rewards programs when making purchases on BestBuy.
By registering for the “My Best Buy” membership program and utilizing your rewards, you can save money on your purchases and enjoy additional benefits like free shipping and exclusive offers available only to members.
With this knowledge of Best Buy’s closing hours and mode of operation, be rest assured of a seamless shopping experience.